Sunday, February 25, 2018

Hey Chickie -- FabFri131

February 25, 2018

I am playing along with the Fab Friday Challenge.  Their sketch was perfect for the card I wanted to create.  





My card is created on a white card base.  I used a scalloped border die to cut the Wisteria Wonder card stock for my background.  The banner was cut with Lawn Fawn plaid paper.  The little girl is stamped using the Cottontail Cuties stamp set by Neat and Tangled.  I colored her and the wagon/eggs with Copic Markers and cut them out using the matching dies.  I cut a white egg die to place behind the girl.  I popped her up with dimensionals.  A Baker's Twine bow was added to the top to complete the sketch!  If you see a little wet drop at the top of my card, it was sprinkling outside when I took my picture.  LOL!  I was trying to get the pictures taken before it starting raining.  



Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Have a wonderful week!


HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love this little purple bunny suit! Your coloring is just gorgeous on the eggs, too, and I love that plaid banner paper - so cute! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!