Thursday, February 22, 2018

Happy Spring-- Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc036 and Stamp Ink Paper #138

February 22, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We have a fantastic board for all of you!





We would love for you to take some inspiration from the challenge board above, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what we challenge you to create! Don’t forget to link back to us, and to use our hashtags #tictactoechallenge and 
#tttc036

My card is on the Diagonal:  Fancy Border, Green Popped Up

I am also entering my card in the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.  I love bright colors and Spring, so this set makes me happy! 







My card is created on a white card base.  A white rectangle was stenciled with a raindrops stencil using Stormy Sky Distress Ink.  The green polka dot border was cut with a Lawn Fawn border die. The little girl and umbrella are stamped using Simon Says Stamp Abby's Spring Showers stamp set.  I paper pieced her rain jacket and umbrella with the same paper that I used on the border.  She was colored with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is stamped in black using the same stamp set.  





Thank you so much for stopping by today, please pop over and see more inspiration from the rest of the Tic Tac Toe design team and I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!
  HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Oh she is gorgeous Claire. I can relate the the rain theme you've got going there as its bucketing down where I am. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Claire! I love paper-piecing so this just brought a huge smile to my face! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!