It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try! We do a different style of challenge each week. We like to mis things up and keep them fresh! This week we have a Keyword Challenge for you!
This is NEW!
You are welcome to use any many of the words
in the banner as you would like!
How will the words inspire you?
My card is created on a white base. The black square frame was cut using SSS stitched square dies. I created a watercolored background on watercolored paper using red, yellow and orange Peerless Watercolors. I trimmed it with the stitched square dies, too. I used the MFT Doddled Blooms stamp set and dies to create all the flowers, stems and leaves. I colored them with Copic Markers. Some were adhered with dimensionals. Keep Smiling was stamped in black Memento ink. Wink of Stella and clear sparkling sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added for shine.
A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a NEW card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. You are welcome to link with other challenges.
Our Design Team has amazing cards to inspire you. Check out their blogs for lots of ideas and inspiration. You won't be disappointed!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!