Sunday, June 18, 2017

Enjoy Summer--SSC155 and Creative With Stamps #15

June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!  I had a great Daddy, and I miss him so much!  I hope all of you have time to visit with your father if you can.  Time is so precious!  

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!  This beautiful color palette is perfect for your summer creations!

Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.



I am also entering my card in the Creative With Stamps challenge.  Their theme is fruit!




My card is created on a white card base.  I pulled out an old Papertrey Inks stamp set Still Life Summer  and found this awesome DSP in the box.  YIPPEE!  It was perfect for my card.  I stamped three limes and three lemons and one group of cherries from this set.  I used a strip of Melon Mambo card stock on the edge and also cut a heart border.  I cut out the word "Enjoy" five times and then used a sponge to add Melon Mambo ink on the sentiment.  I covered it with Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.  I also added Glossy Accents to the cherries to make them shiny.  The word "Summer" is stamped in black Memento ink using a SSS stamp set Flip Flop Season.  A few sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added for fun.  




Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday June 30th @ 6pm EST. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

Teresa Kline

Have a great day!

HUGS!
Claire

SaveSave

11 comments:

  1. I love the lemon and the cherry yaay
    I used enjoy sentiment too Claire
    we have the same idea yippiee
    lovely layout and cuutee image on your card
    sweet DT card
    see you on my strawberry card Claire
    hugs from Teammate
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire
    I would be so glad if you joining our challenge at Creative with Stamps
    we have this month Fruit challenge
    http://creativewithstampschallenge.blogspot.de/2017/06/cws-challenge-15-fruit.html
    Its my challenge and Lilian :)
    see you there on the gallery Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet card, luv the fun fruit images and your design! hope you have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Claire! Love the fruit and the die cut sentiment, perfect use of those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay so happy you join our challenge Claire
    many many thanks as I told you I love your happy color card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, your card is so very Summertime and all the fruit is beautiful!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Creative With Stamps this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm, the perfect summer card! I love the citrus choice for the color challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great summer card. I love the layers of fruit! Thanks for joining the June Fruit challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire, you always amaze me with the number of beautiful cards you can crank out! Beautiful summer card for this weeks color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! Love the cluster of fruit and the colors!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!

    Lost my first comment (sneezed and it was gone haha, must have hit a key!).

    What an adorable card, your elephant’s pink cheeks beg for pinching! Some happy little person is going to be delighted to get this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!