Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Age Is Merely The Number--The Heart Desires Challenge #10

March 15, 2017

I am thrilled to be the Guest Designer today at The Heart Desires Challenge!  



A huge thank you to the team for asking me to be a part of their fun challenge!  


I was inspired by the maps and the colors in the photo.   



My card was created on a white card base.  I found this map paper in my stash and it was the shades of the color palette.  I used the SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die to cut the map paper.  The circles were cut using the SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Circle Dies.  I wanted to use this fun Stay Strong stamp set and die from SugarPea Designs.  I searched through all my sentiments and found this one.  "Age Is Merely The Number of Years The World Has Been Enjoying You!"  I thought it was perfect to go along with my map theme.  I colored my strong man with Copic Markers and added a few enamel dots for fun.



So happy you stopped by my blog today!  Make sure you visit The Heart Desires Challenge blog for lots of inspiration and play along with the challenge!

HUGS!
Claire



1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!