It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!
It is very rare that I can incorporate both challenges in one post, but this week it was a WIN, WIN!
The super creative Nance is our hostess this week at The Paper Players! She wants us to use Blushing Bride, Smokey Slate and Copper Foil for the color palette. The Sunday Stamps sketch was perfect for what I wanted to create. My first thought was flowers with this color combo. I decided to step out of the box and use a favorite set of mine from Clearly Besotted. I LOVE hippos and this stamp set makes me happy!
My card base is white. I used a Blushing Bride background and then added a Smokey Slate panel cut using the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies. A strip of Copper Foil was added across the front of my card. A white oval was cut using an oval die and I sponged Blushing Bride ink around the edges. Three of the hippos from Trouble in a Tutu were stamped and colored with Copic Markers. I cut them out using the matching dies. Wink of Stella was added on the hippos. A few pink enamel dots were added for fun!
Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from both design teams and I hope that you will play along with our challenges this week.
The Paper Players Design Team
Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
- Have fun!!
- All stamping products are welcome.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Enter as many times as you'd like.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Feb.24th @ 6pm EST.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I always love to hear from you!
Have a wonderful week!