Sunday, January 8, 2017

I Adore You!--PP326

January 8, 2017

It's Sunday and time for the first challenge in 2017 with The Paper Players !  

The Lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week!  She has a fabulous challenge for all of us!  We are "Going Green"!  We want you to recycle an item to use on your card.  It can be a recycled embellishment, a ribbon, a flyer from your mail or anything you find to use on your card.  We can't wait to see what you create!


We also want to welcome our new Guest Designers, Crystal, Valentyna and Deanne!  We are so excited to have them join us!  


My card is created on a white card base.  I found an old piece of Valentine paper in my stash and used it on my background.  I stamped the Stampingbella stamp, Bonnie Loves Bows image on Neenah Solar White paper and colored her with Copic Markers.  This Valentine if for my Granddaughter, Victoria.  She loves purple!  Lots of Wink of Stella was added for shine.  Clear sparkling sequins were added for fun.  I added  recycled white twine to wrap around my card and added a bow. I found this twine on a card I saved.  It was perfect to complete this card.  




So happy you stopped by my blog today!  Please leave a message!  I love to hear from you!  

Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team
Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!



9 comments:

  1. So cute Claire! I love how you used your recycled twine...looks perfect on your card!!Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your purple valentine Claire - your background paper is very unusual and is perfect for this card! The addition of the recycled twine is the perfect finishing touch. Happy new year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squeal! So cute...what an adorable little Valentine in purple, and the recycled twine looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on this, Claire! The purple is such a fun color for your valentine girl. Victoria will love it! Wishing you a happy new year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire I would have guessed your recycled item was that gorgeous BG paper, I love it! Such rich colors, perfect for your little purple cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's absolutely adorable, Claire!!! Your cutie in purple and all that busy patterned background are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Claire! Your granddaughter will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire, your paper find with the hearts is fabulous and I love how you kept the colors through to the your focal image. Fabulous card, my friend.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you've colored her, this is terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!