Saturday, January 7, 2017

Be Mine--Sketch Saturday #445

January 7, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at  Sketch Saturday!

Our sponsor this week is Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  The prize is a $6.00 gift card for the winner.  We sure hope you will play along with us!  We can't wait to see what you create!


My card is created using Cuthbert's Car.  My little GRANDson loves cars, so this was perfect for his Valentine of him! 



My card is created on a white card base.  A variety of red patterned papers were used for my background.  I printed Cuthbert on Neenah Solar White paper and colored him with Copic Markers.  His card even has shiny headlights!  I used Glossy Accents on them and the windshield.  Wink of Stella and a few enamel dots were added for fun.  



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. ack! Cute, cute, cutie! Love that sweet bear in the car and you've done fabulously with the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!