Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Flower--Sketch Saturday #441

December 3, 2016

It's Saturday and we have a wonderful new sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday!


Our sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies.  A Day For Daisies has grown to over 4,000 Digital Stamps and offers an entire shop solely dedicated to savvy digital stampers.  
This week's winner will win a $12.00 gift certificate to their shop!   How fun is that?!?

My card is created using the Christmas Flower digital stamp from A Day For Daisies.  I love poinsettia's and this stamp was just perfect for our sketch!


My card is created on a white card base.  I cut a red background  for this fun sheet of patterned paper I found in my stash.  With all the Christmas sentiments on this sheet, I decided not to add another sentiment.  I added a strip of green patterned paper and a gold and white banner to match the sketch.  I colored the gorgeous poinsettia and leaves with Copic Markers.  I distressed the edges of the white paper and cut a red frame using oval dies.  I added two gold buttons, linen thread  and some sparkling clear sequins.  Wink of Stella was added to make the flower and leaves shine.  


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Very cheerful and perfect for the holidays, LOVE this!!!

    P.S.

    I'm a fellow stamper who makes blank general and thank you pet themed handmade cards and donates them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write messages of gratitude.

    I've recently started a new blog for this purpose, Sending Paw Prints. If you have a stash of pet themed cards you'd like to donate or are interested in making pet themed cards to donate I hope you will visit Sending Paw Prints for more details!

    www.sendingpawprints.blogspot.com

    Thank you!
    Karen Howard

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!