It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The lovely Laurie is our hostess this week. Her theme for the week is "THANKFUL"! We all have so much to be thankful for. In this lovely month of November, we reflect on this more. We really need to count our blessings every day!
It is also a new color palette at Sunday Stamps! We hope you will join us and share your beautiful creations with these lovely colors.
Use a Minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your Choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Enter as many times as you'd like.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
My card is created on a white card base. I used a retired fall DSP from Stampin' Up for my background. I trimmed is with the Stitched Rectangle Dies from SugarPea Designs. The Cajun Craze rectangle was trimmed with the same dies and backed with a piece of Crumb Cake. I used an embossing folder on this piece. The little fox and sentiment are from SugarPea Designs-Fall Fox. I colored him and his piles of leaves with Copic Markers. The circles were trimmed with the Zig Zag Stitched Circle Dies. A few retired candy dots and Wink of Stella were added to complete my card.
So happy you stopped by my blog today! Please leave a message! I love to hear from you!
Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.
The Paper Players Design Team
Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
- Have fun!
All stamping products are welcome! Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week.
The Sunday Stamps challenge will run for 2 weeks You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.