Saturday, November 26, 2016

A Whole Year More Incrediblerer--ctd420-Seize the Birthday

November 26, 2016

I hope all of you are having a fabulous weekend.

I have not been in my craft room in a week.  I finally found a few minutes to make a card today.

My step-daughter is 9 months pregnant and her birthday is tomorrow.  I took a different take on her card this year.  

I am entering my card in the Color Throwdown challenge.  The colors were perfect for her.



I am also entering the Seize the Birthday Challenge.  The toppings this week is "presents".




My card is created on a white card base.  I used the Stampinbella Baby Carriage stamp set to create this card.  I stamped the girl in Memento Black ink and colored her with Copic Markers.  I cut the packages off the baby carriage to represent her birthday gifts.  Her baby is due in a few days and I think that will make her new year more "Incrediblerer"!  Wink of Stella and Candy Dots were added to complete the card.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Please leave a comment and let me hear from you! 

HUGS!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Claire, this is so adorable and absolutely the most perfect b-day card for your very PG step-daughter! :-) She will love this! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and fun sentiment! Great card for her birthday! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!