Sunday, October 30, 2016

Guide Us to Thy Perfect Light-PPA324

Oct.30, 2016

Today, I am playing along with the Pals Paper Arts Challenge for the last time.  They have decided to close their weekly challenge.  I must admit, I was very sad to read this news.  I have played along many times in the last few years, but I think the saddest part for me is that I am going to miss  the inspiration I have gained from all of their very talented team members!  This fabulous sketch is from Ginger.  







My card is created on a white card base.  Night of Navy card stock was attached for the first layer.  I trimmed white card stock for the top panel to match the sketch.  I stamped the lovely sentiment in Night of Navy ink.  The stamp set, sentiment and dies from the Stampin' Up! Star of Light Bundle set.  I stamped the flourish on the panel using my Misti.  Silver embossed stars were added also stars cut in silver glimmer paper.  I used glue dots to attach these.  I used the dies to cut the large stars in silver glimmer paper and Night of Navy.  Stampin' Dimensionals were added for lift.  



 Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I appreciate you taking time to visit!

THANK YOU--Pals Paper Arts Team Members for all the wonderful, creative inspiration that you have provided the stamping community!  You WILL be missed!


HUGS!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Claire! I am sad the Pals are not going to be challenging us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Claire! You have taken a tricky sketch, and made it look so easy! I will miss seeing your creations in our gallery. Thank you for participating in our final challenge. Happy stampin', my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Claire. Thanks for playing with the last PPA Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely frosty and wintery! Wonderful card Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Claire and thank you for taking the time to play along with us. I too will miss the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Claire and thank you for taking the time to play along with us. I too will miss the challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!