Saturday, September 10, 2016

Happiness Is Coming Your Way--The Challenge #77

September 10, 2016

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge Design Team!  We have a beautiful color challenge this week!



 A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun!



My son and his girlfriend are expecting a new baby in November.  I made this card for her.  I will be taking it to the baby shower.  The stamp set is from Stampingbella-BabyCarriageABella stamp set and dies.  I added a piece of coral checkerboard paper I found in my stash.  Aqua checks and flowered papers were added.  A black circle was cut using the Zig Zag Stitched Circle Dies by SugarPea Designs.  I used Copic Markers to color the image.  Wink of Stella and clear sparkling sequins were added for fun!  







Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment! 

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team!  

Claire

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Claire. I love the pretty blend of papers you used and these images are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!