Sunday, September 4, 2016

A Halloween Hello-PP311

September 4, 2016

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

This week the multi-talented Jaydee is our lovely hostess this week.  Her theme challenge is all about Circles!  We can't wait to see what you create!  





My card is created using the retired Starburst dies from Stampin' Up!  I cut two large black starburst circles for my card.  I cut the next layer with Raspberry Ripple using the same dies.  The gate was cut with Pumpkin Pie card stock using the Lawn Fawn Picket Fence Die. The cat, frog, bat and moon are from the MFT "Witch Way to the Candy"  stamp set.  I stamped them on Neenah Solar White paper and colored them with Copic Markers.  Goggly eyes and Wink of Stella were added for fun.  I also cut an Old Olive hill border with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Dies.  



So happy you stopped by my blog today!  Please leave a message!  I love to hear from you!  


Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team

Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!



All stamping products are welcome! Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week.  

Have a wonderful week!
XXX,
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Oh those eyes! Absolutely adorable holiday scene! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun...love your wonderful Halloween scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - you create a round card too! Love those funky starbursts and I'm such a sucker for googly eyes - such a fun card Claire, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I love your halloween scene. The stitching on the "hills" moves your eye from one side to the other and those little google eyed creatures are adorable! I love the scalloped edging, too. Absolutely fabulous card, my friend. Thank you for rocking my challenge this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooooooo cute! I love your little scene...all the little Halloween figures are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Claire! Love the little Halloween scene you created! This card is sure to make someone smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, how sweet is this? Love the bright Halloween colors and your colorful critters are adorable. Such a cute circle scene, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun shape...and cute Halloween scene Claire!Perfect for the circle challenge...what a great idea:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!