Saturday, November 15, 2014

Holiday Sweets--FMA162


November 15, 2014

I am in a rush to post my card today.  I am headed out the door to pick up Miss Addison and Miss Victoria to spend the night.  I am so excited to spend time with them!

My card today is for Freshly Made Sketches.  I love this sketch and had so many ideas for a card today.  I decided to add to my Christmas stash.  I hope you enjoy my card.


I used a lot of different products on my card today.  The papers came from my Simon Says Card Kit this month.  The jar stamp is from Avery Elle and the peppermint stamp is from Papertrey Inks.  I used Glossy Accents on the candy to make it shiny.  It is very difficult to see in the picture.  






Thank you for stopping by!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  I love to hear from you!

If you have any questions on my card, please contact me at: Claire.

Have a great weekend!

Happy Stampin'
Claire


2 comments:

  1. Sweet sums up this card with the jar of candies very well! Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cindy! I really loved the sketch! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!