Wednesday, April 9, 2014

God Bless You Less Is More #166

April 9, 2014

Today I was searching different contests and found a challenge that I have never entered.  The Less Is More Challenge caught my eye instantly because it was "A Touch of Turquoise!"  All of my friends know how much I love anything turquoise!!   So, I thought I would give it a try.  The challenge is a little more difficult because the card must be CAS--Clean and Simple.  Lots of blank space is hard for me.  I love lots of layers!  But, honestly, I am pleased with the way my card turned out.  I hope you enjoy it, too!  







Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Naturals White, Tempting Turquoise Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede

Stamp Sets:  Fine Feathers, Thoughts and Prayers, Off the Grid, Trust God

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Liner Framelit

Embellishment:  Linen Thread

I used the Naturals White paper because there is a fleck of turquoise in the paper.  I really like the way it looks!  It might be difficult to see in the pictures.

I do love the simplicity of a CAS card and I think this card will be fabulous for someone that is sick, to express sympathy, or encouragement.

I love to hear from you so, please leave a comment!

Happy Stampin!
Claire


4 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful, love the design and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lucille! So nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  2. Claire this is gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Anne! It is so kind of you to comment on my card! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!