Monday, March 31, 2014

Friends TTS13

March 31, 2014

It has been a beautiful day in Georgia!!  I spent most of the day in my craft room.  I don't do well in pollen, so I stayed in.  I love Spring and all the blooming trees, but the pollen and sinus problems don't go together!

My dear friend Angel, told me about a new challenge called 'Tis The Season Christmas Card Challenge.  I wanted to join in on the fun and I thought how great it will be to use more of my Christmas items and also, when December rolls around, I will already have a few cards made.  Here is my first entry in the challenge.  ENJOY!  



                                                           Tis The Season:







Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Whisper White, (Basic Grey Blitzen Designer Paper from stash)

Ink:  Real Red

Stamp Sets:  Ornament Keepsake, Sentiment stamps Papertreyink-Believe)

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Liner Framelit, Scallop Punch, Arrow Border Punch, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber

Embellishments:  White Baker's Twine, Pearls

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card, Claire! I love the fun colors and that sentiment is fabulous! I had a hard time with the chevrons down the side of the sketch but you knocked those out of the park, love the strip!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lisa! You are so kind! I appreciate your sweet compliments on my card! It was fun to create! XX

      Delete
  2. Claire, what a bright and cheerful Christmas card! I really like how you did your chevron pattern on the side. I never thought to punch the shapes out and use the "leftover" piece instead of the individual chevrons. Thanks for joining us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sara! I am excited to find your challenge! It is great to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card. So glad you decided to play along with us this. I love your card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So happy you told me about this challenge! XX

      Delete
  4. Really love your card with all the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Miriam! So nice to hear from you! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!