Thursday, February 20, 2014

Oh Happy Day DD#90

February 20, 2014

One more day until I head to the mountains with my crafty friends for a FUN FILLED weekend of Scrapbooking and Card Making!  I am soooooo excited!!!!

Talk about Last Minute, Lucy!  I have a little over an hour to submit my card to the Fabulous Dynamic Duos Team this week.  I have to admit, the Basic Black and Daffodil Delight are very difficult for me to work with.  If you aren't from Indiana, this would sound crazy, but all I see is --Purdue--- when I put these two colors together.  Ha Ha!  Spoken like a true INDIANA HOOSIERS!  Cream and Crimson all the way for me!!!!!!!

Really, I love the colors together for a card and hope you will enjoy mine!  Lots of bling was added for a very special friend that loves bling and bees!







Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Black Coredination, Epic Day Designer Series Paper, Whisper White

Ink:  Versa Mark, Staz On Black, White Ink

Stamp Sets:  Starburst Sayings, Backyard Basics

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Liner Framelit, Starburst Framelit, (2 Embossing Folders from my stash-not SU), Sander, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Black Embossing Powder, Stampin Dimensionals

Embellishment:  LOTS of Rhinestones

Go out there and make it a BEE-u-tiful day!  I visited a dear friend in the hospital this morning and it made my heart happy!

Let me know your thoughts on my card.  It means so much to me to hear from you!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. This card is spectacular- love the bee and bling! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos- have fun at your scrapbooking weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind compliment! I really appreciate hearing from you! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!