Saturday, December 14, 2013

& You Make Me Happy PPA 183

December 14, 2013

It is the so rainy today!  I mean pouring!  I worked all morning wrapping gifts and getting a few jobs on my list finished.  Then I just had to have a few minutes to make a card because I didn't get to go in my craft room yesterday.  I start having withdraws if I don't get a few minutes to do something creative.   I have some more sneak peaks for you today. 
                                                    http://stampinpretty.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f95df928834019b0298cdbf970d-pi
The Pals Paper Arts color challenge is perfect for me.   Love the colors and wanted to use a few new items.  Here is my take on the colors!




Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Whisper White

Ink:  Rose Red

Stamp Set:  Happy Watercolor 

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Ampersand Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Dot Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Circle Paper Punch (not SU) 

Embellishment:  Pearls

 We have to go to a big Christmas Party tonight, so it is time to get ready.

Hope you are having a great day!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Claire, that ampersand sign looks great! And love the way you layered it with the dot embossing folder. Great preview of the new items! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peggy! Thank you very much for your kind comments on my card! I love all the new items! :)

      Delete
  2. What a fun card! Love the new embossing folder. You also have a very cute blog! Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts! I hope you play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Beth! I really appreciate your kind comments! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!