Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hello Friend FM 137

December 4, 2013

I only have a few minutes to post this card and get out the door to Atlanta.  It is so foggy, but warm, so it should be a great day to visit our outdoor mall at The Forum.  It is always decorated so beautifully for Christmas and I can't wait to see my friend, Pam!!!!!

This is my first attempt at a shabby card.  I love the way they look and I have a big learning curve ahead of me to figure it out, but that is what I love about creating cards.  Always a new challenge!

The Friday Mashup Challenge called for "Gingham".  Gingham screams summer to me, so I am going to give it a go!  ENJOY!  This card reminds me of a picnic on a warm day.  (Not December)  ha ha!
                                                                  
                                                                  

I will come back to edit my post tonight with details.
Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to see such a cheery bright card! I think you pulled off the chic shabby style. Thank you for joining us the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the kind compliment!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!