Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hello Friend FM 137

December 4, 2013

I only have a few minutes to post this card and get out the door to Atlanta.  It is so foggy, but warm, so it should be a great day to visit our outdoor mall at The Forum.  It is always decorated so beautifully for Christmas and I can't wait to see my friend, Pam!!!!!

This is my first attempt at a shabby card.  I love the way they look and I have a big learning curve ahead of me to figure it out, but that is what I love about creating cards.  Always a new challenge!

The Friday Mashup Challenge called for "Gingham".  Gingham screams summer to me, so I am going to give it a go!  ENJOY!  This card reminds me of a picnic on a warm day.  (Not December)  ha ha!
                                                                  
                                                                  

I will come back to edit my post tonight with details.
Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to see such a cheery bright card! I think you pulled off the chic shabby style. Thank you for joining us the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!