Friday, November 1, 2013

Spoil Yourself Today CCMC 275

November 1, 2013

I am leaving for Chicago in the morning and here I am blogging instead of packing my suitcase.  My priorities are in order.  Ha Ha!

I loved the sketch at Create with Connie and Mary this week, so I decided to make one more card before we leave.  I will be in withdraw for my craft room by the time we get back home.

                                                CCMC275 






Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Witches Brew Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Staz On Black, Versa Mark

Stamp Sets:  Timeless Talk,Bring on the Cake

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Stripes Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Modern Label Punch, Window Punch, Heat Buddy, Heat Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishments:  Black and White Chevron Ribbon, Rhinestones

Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.
Join my blog email list for updates!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

14 comments:

  1. Very fun! Love the color combination and DSP you selected! Thanks for playing along with the Thursday Sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card! I love the green against the black! Really pops out! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! I really LOVE the black and lime combination! A definite "WOW" card! Thanks for joining us in the Sketch Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Melissa! I really like the lime and black combo. I appreciate your kind comment!

      Delete
  4. I hope you had a great trip Claire. I would have snuck a card in before I left too! Great color combo! Thanks for playing with us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! We are still in Chicago, but home tomorrow and can't wait to get in my craft room! Thanks for your kind compliment!!!!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the bold black and white against the Lucky Limeade. Great job! So glad you joined us for the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nicole! I really love bold colors! :)

      Delete
  6. What a striking card! I love how the black/vanilla banners pop on the green...DELIGHTFUL! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mary! I always appreciate your kind comments!

      Delete
  7. First I have to say what a stunning color combination.. such a knockout! Wonderful choice of papers and stamps... love the the round happy birthday stamp you used! Thanks for joining us this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret! Always great to hear from you! I love the bright color combos.
      I always love your work! :))

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!