Thursday, November 14, 2013

CMCWINTER 13 03



November 14, 2013

It is chilly here today.  The frost killed all of my summer plants that were still blooming.  It is a true realization that winter is coming.  It was only 24 degrees here this a.m. and that is cold for Georgia.

After my Book Club meeting, I had time to finish this card for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge.  I really like the little nativity scene that is part of the Best of Christmas stamp set.  I haven't used it before and thought this sketch was perfect for the stamp.

                                                   CCMCWINTER13-03
                                                     
Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla

Ink:  Versa Mark

Stamp Sets:  Best of Christmas, Christmas Messages

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Distressing Tool, Stampin' Markers, Early Expresso Embossing Powder, Heat Buddy, Heat Tool, Sponges, Glue Dots

Embellishment:  Burlap Ribbon

Happy Stampin!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Claire!! Love the nativity scene :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Angel! I love the scene, too. SO important to remember the real reason we celebrate Christmas!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!