Saturday, October 26, 2013

Santa -Ho Ho Ho FMS # 109

October 26, 2013

It is a beautiful, cool day in Georgia.  I had a lot of Stampin' Up! orders to deliver this a.m. from my Open House!  Thank you to all my friends that came and supported me!!!!!

I finally got to finish this card for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  I put Stickles all over Santa's fur and it took quite a while to dry.  I know it is hard to believe that Christmas is coming in just a few weeks.  I need to get geared up to do some of the things on my list in the next few days.  
                                                      

Stampin' Up Products:

Paper:  Garden Green, Whisper White, (red polka dots-unknown)

Ink:  Staz On, Black Staz On

Stamp Set:  Oh Goodie, Santa (unknown--found him in my Christmas box)

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Rotary Blades for Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Heat Tool, Heat Buddy, Black Embossing Powder, Stampin' Markers

Embellishments:  White Stickles  

Happy Weekend!
and
Happy Stampin!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!