Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Convention Fun!



July 24, 2013

WOW!  What a fabulous few days in Salt Lake City for the 25th Stampin' Up Convention!  I don't think I have ever experienced anything quite like it.  5,800 women sharing what they love is a contagious environment!  I am thrilled to be part of Stampin' Up! and LOVE the the company and products even more!

I am thankful to have met many amazing women! 
Here are a few pictures of my experience.  

                    Angel Johns is my upline!  She is my special friend, too!



My Stampin' Up! Family!  Carol, Judy, Sheila, Leslie, Angel and Laura.  We had such a great time together!  A huge thank you to Laura and her parents for hosting a special dinner on the last night of convention!!!!!


  
       I found my special friend and neighbor, Margaret, at the Convention!


                  Pam Barbara and Pat were part of the fun in Salt Lake City!



The trip to Riverton to see the Stampin' Up! Headquarters was impressive!
 Now that I am home and rested, I am ready to share Stampin' Up! with everyone!  

Please visit my website at:
www.clairecreatescards.stampinup.net

Check out the new holiday catalog by visiting the link on my website.
Hope to create a card/cards today!

Happy Stamping! 
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!