It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps.
The lovely Laurie is our hostess at The Paper Players this week. It is Clean and Simple Week and the theme is Nautical!
Sunday Stamps has a fabulous sketch by Annette this week! It is so versatile and can be used for any type of card. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. I cut another white layer using a stitched die. I added a piece of red with stars for the rectangle panel. The wave was stamped using the SSS stamp set "Sailing". It was part of a monthly kit that is no longer available. The two circles were cut with stitched dies and the boat is stamped using the same set. The sentiment is heat embossed in white powder. It is also from this stamp set. I did not add embellishments since it is CAS week.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept.2nd @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
I am a sucker for all things nautical so you know I am loving your take on our sketch challenge!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!ReplyDelete
Love your combo of both challenges! The red paper and navy are perfect for the nautical theme! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Such a gorgeous sailboat - LOVE these nautical colors! A perfect combo!ReplyDelete
Way to combine challenges, Claire! The star paper is a fabulous choice for a nautical card. The sentiment is so cute. What is not to love about your card! It's a perfect nautical creation!ReplyDelete
I still have this set too, Claire, and I love how you've used it! Your nautical card is timeless and couldn't be prettier!ReplyDelete
Love how you used the waves for the strip going across the card front, great idea!ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card and the sentiment is perfect, too!ReplyDelete
I love the red and blue nautical theme, and a fun little sentiment too!ReplyDelete