September 19, 2021
CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK
LITTLE TO NO EMBELLISHMENTSLOTS OF CLEAN WHITE SPACE (NO PATTERN, ETC)
Sketch by Lisa
My card is created using a white card base. I added two white panels that I embossed with an embossing folder. I added a rectangle of wood grained paper. The leaf is cut out of some plaid paper I found in my stash. I used an old die from SU-Vintage Leaves. I stamped the sentiment in black. CAS is never easy for me, but I love the way this turned out.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
Sunday Stamps Challenge Guidelines
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Oct.1st @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Wonderful card ... who makes the leaf die?ReplyDelete
Hi Stef! Thank you! It is an old SU die from the Vintage leaves set.Delete
Oh my gosh....this is a PERFECT CAS card! I know you struggle with making them but you nailed this one! LOVE the texture and the plaid!ReplyDelete
So pretty! I love the textured paper you used too!ReplyDelete
This is a perfect Fall CAS card, Claire! Love the plaid wreath! Have a wonderful day!ReplyDelete
I love everything about this card, Claire! The print on that leaf is fabulous, too. I kind of want a handbag or a scarf in that pattern. So perfect for fall. Thanks for a fun CAS challenge this week, my friend!ReplyDelete
Fall perfection I say! This is lovely and the mix of woodgrain and plaid DSP works perfectly together and with the textured white! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
What a fabulous card, Claire! I love the layout and the subtle texture. I adore plaid, and this plaid leaf steals the show. Thank you for the fun challenge this week!ReplyDelete
Claire, I am obsessed with that textured paper! It adds so much gorgeous texture but does not detract from that fabulous plaid leaf. Love the layout, too!ReplyDelete
This is so lovely Claire! What a great way to use neutrals - the combination of plaid leaf with woodgrain and the beautifully embossed background is CAS perfection!ReplyDelete