July 11, 2021
Use a minimum of 3 colors
My card is created on a white card base. I added a Bermuda Bay layer on the top. I cut it out with a stitched die. I then added a Pacific Point panel that I embossed with an embossing folder. The Friends are Like Seashells stamps, embossing folder and Seaside Seashell Dies from Stampin Up were used to create the shell and the moss on Calypso Coral card stock. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I love this set and this color combo!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!