Sunday, June 27, 2021

Have a Sweet Day Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC260

June 27, 2021

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

We have a fun sketch challenge for all of you!!!!



My card is created on a white card base.  I covered the front panel with birthday balloon patterned paper and added a pastel striped border.  I cut a light pink rectangle using the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectange Die and stamped the sentiment in black.  I added three balloons colored with Copic Markers using the colors in the stripes.  Enamel dots were added for fun to complete this special birthday card.  


Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday July 9th @ 6pm EST. 

Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo stinking CUTE, Claire! Love that sweet little image. Those ruffles! The bling is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the balloons and ice cream! So festive!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!