Sunday, December 13, 2020

Blowing You A Kiss and a Wish for All Good Things Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC246 Paper Players Challenge PP521

Dec. 13, 2020

It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps 

I am the hostess at The Paper Players and I have a very festive color challenge for all of you!  Feel free to use the colors for anything!  They do not have to be just for the holidays! 

The Sunday Stamps sketch challenge is fabulous and it paired perfectly with the card I wanted to create!  
Have fun! 





Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 


Challenge Guidelines for Sunday Stamps

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Dec.25th  @ 6pm EST. 


My card is created on a white card base.  I added a layer of silver foil in the background.  I found the black and white striped paper in my stash and loved it for the next layer!  The little MFT PI Girl Winter Kisses was colored with Copic Markers.  I paper pieced her hat and sweater.  I cut her out with the matching die.  I added Glossy Accents on her boots to make them shiny and a white pom pom on her hat.  The snowflakes were cut using an MFT die Sweet Snowflakes using silver foil.  




Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team. 


Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team

Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. Claire, your PI snow bunny is darling! Love the pompom on her hat, the striped background and the lovely silver snowflakes! Thanks for such a great color combo to end the year!

    Hugs,

    Stef


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, she is a CUTIE! Love the way you colored her and all those pretty snowflakes! GREAT challenge, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable little girl and the fabulous winter scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Claire! This little girl is SO cute. I LOVE this sentiment! This was such a great color challenge! Happy holidays, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have the most adorable cards Claire!! Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love your little girl - and she is perfectly colored!! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, love the silver snowflakes. Such an awesome color challenge, I am so embracing the black themed Christmas cards. Thanks for having me on the team this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire your sweet little girl looks fabulous wrapped up in her dotty hat and sweater. Such a great use of pattern on this card and I love those sparkly snowflakes too. So cute! Christmas wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, Claire! I love your silver snowflakes against the striped background! Very creative! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the challenge colors this week, Claire! Your card just makes me smile! That little cutie-patootie in her polka-dotted coat is simple adorable. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!