Friday, November 1, 2019

A Hug In A Mug Fall/ Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

Nov. 1, 2019

Today is the first day of the Fall/ Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop  The amazing Amy Tsuruta  is the creator of this fabulous blog hop!  Check out her blog for all the details!  So many fantastic prizes!  81 Super Sponsors are offering prizes!  That is fabulous!  So excited to be a part of this group of talented card makers!  




My card is created using a plaid background.  I created the fox using the Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers and the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add On dies.  



I added a sentiment from SugarPea Designs The Perfect Blend stamp set and then I cut several coffee beans using the SugarPea Designs Coffee Words Dies and popped them with foam tape for dimension. I added two enamel dots to showcase the sentiment.  And what is coffee without a little chocolate?  The Snickers bar was added for fun! 




So happy you stopped by my blog.  Please let me know your thoughts and make sure you visit all the fabulous inspiration on this blog hop!  


HUGS!
Claire

19 comments:

  1. What an adorable treat holder! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee and Snickers? That is a winning combination! Hope you have a really good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee and candy. Can't beat that. I love that wonderful fox design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the image and the snickers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh coffee and snickers!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, this is SOOOOOO Cute!
    I love the plaid and that sweet fox!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my my my... this is super adorable and cute treat holder!! Love that fox!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so cute! What a great idea for a treat holder!! Happy Hop! Maura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!