Saturday, October 26, 2019

Let Our Lives Be Full of Both Thanks and Giving Sketch Saturday 587

October 26, 2019


Good Morning Everyone... 
 We have a great sponsor joining us again this week: 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps 

All Dressed Up has generously offered 2 digital stamps of the winner's choice. 


 Here is sketch #587




My card is created on a 5 X 5 white square card.  I added two different Fall papers to the front of the card.  I stamped the leaves and sentiment to create the elements in the sketch using the Lovely Leaves stamp set from SugarPea Designs.   I moved the sentiment though.  I liked the way it looked on the rectangle.  I hope Tania is ok with that.  :) 


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!