Thursday, October 17, 2019

Happy Fall Inspired By Challenge 94



October 17, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By!

Don't you just love Fall?  Such a fabulous time of the year!  The cooler weather, the festivals, the decorations, Halloween and Thanksgiving, too!   SO much to celebrate! 

                                    

What inspires you about this photo?  Is it the theme, the pumpkins, the colors, the shapes, the plaid, the circles, the patterns?  We can't wait to see what you create!



My card is created on a dark brown card base.  I cut a Smokey Slate scalloped panel and a wood grained layer with dies.  The large orange pumpkin is cut using the Honey Bee Designs Fall Bouquet die set.    The small pumpkins are cut using different patterned papers using the SugarPea Designs Stitched Autumn Icons die set.  I added flowers and leaves from the Honey Bee Fall Bouquet set.  I sponged the leaves and pumpkins with Tea Dye Distress ink to add more dimension.  The "Fall" sentiment is cut using the Honey Bee Designs Fall die.  I used two of the same patterned papers and the wood grain to create this fabulous sentiment.  I added twine bows to the pumpkins.  




Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  



HUGS! 
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!