Sunday, August 18, 2019

Witching You a Happy Halloween FMS200

August 18, 2019

I loved the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  They are celebrating their 400th sketch and this week's sketch is from the archives #200!  Such a fun way to celebrate this amazing milestone!  Congratulations to all the DT members!  



I had so much fun creating this card.  I started with a white card base.  I created a Distress Oxide ink background and cut it with a die from Craftin Desert Divas.  I adhered it to a purple and black panel.  The grass was cut using the MFT Tucked in Turf Vertical Die using black.  The houses and witch are from MFT Best Witches.  I colored all the images with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  The sentiment is embossed in white using the same stamp set.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!