Sunday Stamps has a fabulous new sketch! This is a fantastic sketch and can be used on any type of card. We can't wait to see what you create!
Sketch by Annette
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, Sept. 6th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I embossed a piece of black card stock with a spider web embossing folder. I added a strip of plaid and a strip of spider paper to the side. The circles are cut using SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Circle dies. I stamped two cobwebs and a spider inside the white circle. The little ghost/witch is from a favorite Halloween stamp set of mine. This set is from Waltzinghouse Designs. It is no longer in business but, I love this set and will keep it in my stash forever. The sentiment is from the same set. I colored the image with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.