Sunday, April 7, 2019

You Make Me Smile From Ear to Eat PP436

April 7, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  The lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week and she has a fun Theme Challenge for all of us.  I am a huge fan of plaids and checks so, I had a difficult deciding what to make for my card.  What a fantastic idea, LeAnne!  





My card is created on a white card base.  I created the top layer using the Newton's Nook Plaid Stencil Set.  I used three shades of Distress Inks to create my background plaid.  I cut a scalloped pink rectangle for the frame behind my bunny.  The bunny is created using the MFT Cottontail Cutie Die-namics die.  The sentiment is stamped on purple paper using the SY Easter Bunnies from MFT.  I used the MFT Fishtail Flag Frames to cut it out.   Two enamel dots were added to complete my card.  




Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS
Claire

5 comments:

  1. Glad you liked my plaid idea, Claire, and your creation shows how much you like plaid! Your background as well as your little bunny is just adorable! He makes me smile all over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! That card does make one smile from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could this card be any cuter, Claire? This bunny card is absolutely adorable. I LOVE the plaid you created. What an awesome stencil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up on last week's DT comments at last - this bunny is enough to make anyone smile from ear to ear and I love the pastel plaid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!