Saturday, February 17, 2018

You Are My Sunshine--Sketch Saturday #501

February 17, 2018


It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!



 We have one of our favorites joining us as sponsor this week.
The super prize this week is 
two digital stamps of the winner's choice.



My card is created on a white card base.  I rotated the sketch to fit my design.  I added Lemon Twist paper behind this fun piece of  DSP.  I added Bermuda Bay squares (1 1/4" punch)   Then I used a 1 " punch for the Lemon Twist squares.  A pair of sunglasses was stamped and I colored the lenses with Copic Markers and added Glossy Accents for shine.  I cut a sun out of yellow card stock and cut it in half to make the sunshines. 



I hope you will join us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!  Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at Sketch Saturday.

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!