It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, Sept 22nd @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a white card base. I used the Reverse Confetti Swoosh Panel cover to cut the Elegant Eggplant frame. The background was created using a variety of distress inks. After I smooched the distress inks on the watercolor paper, I used the same die to cut out the pieces to fill in the frame. The leaves were stamped in Bermuda Bay, Elegant Eggplant and Hello Honey inks from Stampin' Up! I used the SugarPea Designs Lovely Leaves stamp set. I cut them out with the matching dies. The sentiment is stamped on vellum with black ink from the same stamp set. Wink of Stella was added on the leaves for shine.