Monday, September 25, 2017

From One Old Crow To Another --NBUS Challenge-The Heart Desires Challenge #16

September 25, 2017

Today I am playing along with the fabulous Darnell's NBUS Challenge!  She is such an amazing and creative card maker.  Check out her blog at: dkardkreations!  I am also playing along with the amazing team at The Heart Desires Challenge.  I absolutely love the inspiration board! 



I used a stamp and die set that I received today in the mail for my NBUS part of the challenge.  I used the colors and the pumpkins in the inspiration photo.


This card is for my brother's birthday.  We grew up on a farm, so I hope it makes him laugh!


Stamps:  Craftin Desert Divas: Harvest Happiness

Dies:  Craftin Desert Divas: Harvest Border Dies,    Mama Elephant Stitched Sky 

Paper:  SU Early Expresso, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid, Neenah Solar White

Copic Markers, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents

SO happy you stopped by my blog today!!

HUGS!
Claire

9 comments:

  1. What a cute pair Claire - love the plaid background and the sentiment totally makes me chuckle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO much fun, Claire. Those adorable little scarecrows are TOO CUTE, and I really want to thank you for sharing your sweet card in the NBUS Challenge. Have a wonderful week!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth


    P.S. I'd love to have you stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday, too. LOTS of great prizes and loads of fun. I hope you will join us there as well. It's another great place to share your NBUS. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brother will treasure this adorable card as it reminds him of your childhood days! It is fantastic, Claire, and such a great take on THD's mood board!! Thank you so much for playing in NBUS Challenge #12!! Hugs, Darnell - the other old crow! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and and sweet Thank you for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know i already commented via insta but this is sooo cute! Had to come by and say yay for playing at THD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card!! Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and fun! Absolutely love it! Thank you so much for joining us at THD Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute card. I love the plaid paper and your coloring of the images is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!