It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh! This week we have a Colour Challenge for you!
A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a NEW card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. You are welcome to link with other challenges.
My card is created on a white card base. I used the Reverse Confetti Leaves Cover Panel to create the frame using white card stock. I cut a piece of black card stock to mount behind it. I stamped the words "love & hugs" with Versa Mark ink and embossed them with white embossing powder. The sentiment "Sending" was cut four times with Real Red and adhered together for dimension. Wink of Stella was added for shine. The flowers were stamped using My Favorite Things Doodled Blooms and cut out with the matching dies. I colored in part of the flowers with a red Copic Marker. A few black enamel dots were added for fun.
Our Design Team has amazing cards to inspire you. Check out their blogs for lots of ideas and inspiration. You won't be disappointed!