It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!!
It is very rare that I can incorporate both challenges in one post, but this week it was a WIN, WIN!
Our lovely LeAnne is the hostess this week at The Paper Players! Her sketch is so fun and there are so many ways to interrupt it. The colors at Sunday Stamps are so pretty. Please use a minimum of 3 of the colors for your card. We can't wait to see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. A Tangerine Tango background was cut using the MFT Blueprints 20 die. The top white layer is cut using the same die set. The flowers are stamped on Tangerine Tango and Bermuda Bay card stock using the Freestyle Florals by Mama Elephant. The leaves were stamped on Old Olive card stock. The matching dies were used to cut out the flowers and leaves. Wink of Stella and black enamel dots were added in the center of each flower. The sentiment is stamped in black Memento ink. After I took my photos, I realized my sentiment was in the wrong place. :(((
I asked LeAnne to forgive me! I am leaving to go to Indiana to visit my family and didn't have time to make another card.
Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from both design teams and I hope that you will play along with our challenges this week.
The Paper Players Design Team
Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
- Have fun!!
- All stamping products are welcome.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday March 10th @ 6pm EST.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I always love to hear from you!
Have a wonderful week!
Have a wonderful week!