Sunday, October 2, 2016

I'll Get You My Pretty! --PP315

October 2, 2016

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

I am the hostess this week and our theme is Halloween!



I sure hope you will join in the fun!  I think of Halloween as a day for children to dress up, pretend, go to a party, trick or treat and eat candy!  I loved Halloween when I was teaching because of the delight it brought to the children.

I have wanted to use this stamp for a long time.  I bought it month's ago and couldn't wait to create my card with it.  

My base card is white.  I used a piece of purple for my first layer.  The retired spider web SU embossing folder was used for the next layer on black paper.  The witch is from Art Impressions-Best Witches Set.  I stamped her on Neenah Solar white paper and colored her with Copic Markers.  



Her bottom actually wobbles.  I colored her bottom twice and used the matching die to cut the top part out.  A action wobble piece was attached to make this happen.  Hopefully, you can see it in this picture.


 The sentiment is an old stamp that I keep in my stash.  It is a joke with my granddaughters.  We love to watch The Wizard of Oz, so I tease them with this saying.  Wink of Stella and shiny enamel dots were added to complete my card.  


Add caption



So happy you stopped by my blog today!  Please leave a message!  I love to hear from you!  


Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team

Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!



All stamping products are welcome! Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week.  

Have a wonderful week!
XXX,

Claire

9 comments:

  1. Claire, this card made me laugh out loud and the fact that you put a "wobbler" on her bottom is hysterical! Fabulous card and a great challenge. I'm still smiling :-)
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good chuckle at that!What a fun card Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is LOL funny, Claire! I love her wagging bottom especially full of pumpkins. Such a fun card for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, how FUN Claire!! She's getting' her witchy wiggle on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So totally fun, Claire! I've not seen this stamp before and it's a hoot! Cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is so cute. I confess, sometimes my bottom wobbles too, but it's not as cute as this one's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love her wobbly bottom! I just bought a wobble stamp and 10 extra wobblers, so can't wait to wobble. That sentiment is so cute, too. Halloween is a fun time for the kids, and for me as a card maker! Love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun challenge and oh such a fun card! Love that wobbly bottomed witch......I think I can relate! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!