Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thankful For You--cQc #361--PPA320--JUG #362

September 29, 2016 


I had time to play in the "tepee" today.  I love Fall and received a new stamp from Stamping Bella.  It was perfect for three challenges.  That never happens to me.

The color palette at Colour Q made me smile!  I love Tempting Turquoise.  One of my all time favorite colors.


Dawn's fantastic sketch Pals Paper Arts was perfect to showcase Fay.



Just Us Girls Challenge is all about Fall.  Check out all these challenges for lots of inspiration!




My card is created on a white card base.  The next layers is a piece of retired paper from Stampin' Up!  The stamp set is from Stamping Bella Fay Loves Fall.  I stamped Fay on Neenah Solar White paper and stamped the image in Momento Rich Mocha ink.  I colored her with Copic Markers.  I really am happy with the results.  Linen Thread, Wink of Stella and candy dots were added to complete my card.


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by!

HUGS!
Claire

11 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the image and your coloring. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring, Claire! I just love this combo and you've make it look fantastic. I like how you used Fay for the sketch too and was so excited to see you use my sketch this week. Thanks for playing at the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great image and you have colored it beautifully! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a darling image that you've colored beautifully, Claire. I love your choice of background paper too. I'm so glad you shared your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an adorable autumn image and perfectly colored!! Love this cute card Claire. Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to stop by after seeing this card in the gallery at ColourQ...SO cute and just beautifully colored!! Love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute...what an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute...what an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. Love the twine bow tie, and background paper, also your coloring is superb. victoryfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! Absolutely adorable, Claire! Your coloring is just fabulous! Thanks for sharing with Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Claire....you did it again, AMAZING card! Your coloring and attention to detail is OVER THE TOP! Loved the stitched sentiment - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!