Thursday, June 19, 2014

Live Well--PP#200

June 19, 2014

I have Miss Addison with me all week and I don't know if I am the entertainer or she is!  I have to say, I am having a blast, but this is one tired Grammy!  She is going to tennis camp and taking swimming lessons and she is singing all the "Frozen"  songs to me the rest of the time.  Never a dull moment with a five year old, but oh do I love being with her!  My cup runneth over!!!!  XX

 


I did have a few minutes to sneak in my craft room while she played with Papa.  I LOVE the Paper Players Challenges and this is their 200th Challenge this week!!!  WOW!!!!  That is such a great accomplishment and they all inspire me each week.  I just had to play along.  I am using the same sketch as Anne Marie.  It is sketch number #61 by Jaydee.  










Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray, Moonlight Designer Series Pack, Whisper White

Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey

Stamp Set:  Oh My Goodies

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Liner Framelit, Deco Label Framelit

Embellishment:  Lost Lagoon Ribbon

It was hard for me not to add bling, but I didn't think the card needed it.  I even think you could use this card for a guy.  What do you think?  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to order all your Stampin' Up Products 24/7 online.  

Have a fabulous day!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your GD is adorable! Love that big grin and the determination she shows at the net! Your card is fabulous too. I find that big spotted paper hard to use but you've made it shine here and the layered sentiment label is FAB! So glad you could celebrate our 200th challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nance! You are so sweet to comment on my Granddaughter! I appreciate you kind comment on my card, too! I love your challenges! XX

      Delete
  2. Love this Claire! I am struggling with that paper, too, but you've layered it perfectly! Love how you used it on the inside and envelope, too. Thanks for playing along with our 200th challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sandy! I like the paper and I am glad you liked my combo. So great to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  3. Those wee ones do run us ragged, don't they? OMGoodness! I need a nap right around supper time! Anyway, I love your card and you have me running to the catalog to have a second look at that fun set! Great way to use it with Jaydee's sketch! Thanks for helping us celebrate our 200th challenge with this fun creation! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, LeAnee, you are so right! I love your challenges and so nice to hear from you! Can't wait to see you at convention! XX

      Delete
  4. Super card, Claire! I am with LeAnne- I am checking out the cattie now for that set. You did a great job with the colors! We all have to get a date going to meet up at convention, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cindy!!! I am so happy you liked this set! I can't wait to meet you in a few weeks! We will make a plan!

      Delete
  5. Awww, it looks like you are having a lot of fun with your Granddaughter! She is a cutie! Love your card...I always love your cards! Ha! The colors are fab and I agree with Nance, that spotted paper was tough to use for me too. You totally inspired me. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players for our 200th challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Anne Marie! You are so kind to comment on Addison and it is such an honor to have you compliment my card! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!