Wednesday, May 28, 2014

You're The Best Paper Craft Crew #95 and FabFri 42

May 28, 2014

It has been a gorgeous day in Georgia!  The men arrived to power wash our home today---NOISY does not begin to express the sounds I have heard all day.  Somehow, I was able to get a couple cards made even though it was very difficult to think.  I am thankful to have this done, though.  Now, on to the painting!  Always something to do when you own a home!

The Paper Craft Crew sketch looked like fun, so I decided to pair it with The Fab Friday Color Challenge.  The Design Teams had fabulous samples.  Stop by their blogs to get inspired!  













Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Afternoon Picnic DSP

Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe

Stamp Set:  Just Sayin'

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Starburst Framelit, Envelope Liner Framelit, Banner Punch, 1/2' Circle Punch, Arrow Border Punch, Stampin Dimensionals

Embellishment:  Very Vanilla Candy Dots

This was a fun card to make and I hope it brought a little sunshine your way!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  I love to hear from you!

Join my site to get updates, too!

Wishing you days filled with sunshine!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Such a bright and happy card Claire! I love how you've created your Sun!! I might just CASE this great idea if that's ok? Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jan! So nice to hear from you! Yes, you can CASE my card! I am honored that you would want to! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!