Friday, January 3, 2014

Made With Love TSSC295

January 3, 2014

I had a  little extra time today and I found a challenge that I have never entered.  I think I will give it a shot.  It is Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge and I loved the sketch for this week.  Since I need to get busy on my Valentine Cards, this is perfect!  Hope you enjoy my take on the sketch! 

                                                            

Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Cherry Cobbler,  Pink Pirouette Designer Series Paper, Whisper White

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Staz On Black, Wisteria Wonder

Stamp Sets:  Made With Love, Perfectly Preserved, Itty Bitty Banners, Wacky Wishes

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Perfectly Preserved Framelit, Itty Bitty Banners Framelit, Envelope Liner Framelit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Owl Paper Punch for Hearts, Heart Punch, 1'  Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch

Embellishments:  Linen Thread, Pearls

Hope your New Year is off to a great start!
Don't forget to find time each day to be creative!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute, love your jar full of love! Great job with the sketch, so glad you found it! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week and I hope you have a fabulous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much MJ! So nice to hear from you! I am glad I found your challenge! Wishing you a fantastic New Year!!

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet Valentine card! I love the jar full of hearts! Thanks for joining us for this week's Monday Lunchtime Challenge at Technostamper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nicole I thought the hearts looked like candy! Little Conversation Hearts! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!