Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cheer PPA 182

December 8, 2013

It is going to be a very busy Sunday.  We have two parties to attend today, so I am rushing to do a few "Christmasy" things at home.  I LOL at myself thinking I make all these cards, now when am I going to sit down to address them?  That definitely needs to be on the to-do list this week.  Things seem much more rushed with one less week to prepare for Christmas!

The Pals Paper Arts chose Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla and Smoky Slate for their color challenge this week.  I love the combination, but struggled for hours to make a card that I was happy with.    Elegant Eggplant calls for "elegance" to me.  I never use the Lacy Brocade embossing folder, so it gave me a chance to pull it out and I also used my new pack of Core'dinations Neutral Paper.  I absolutely love the way it can be sanded to create a totally different effect on a card.  ENJOY!!!!

PPA182




Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla, Core'dinations Smoky Slate

Stamp Sets:  Clockworks,  Off the Grid, Topsy-Turvy Celebration

Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Versa Mark

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Sander, Heat Tool, Heat Buddy, Smoky Slate Embossing Powder. Paper Snips, Deco Labels Framelits, Circle Punches, Stampin Dimensionals

Embellishment:  Rhinestones

Please shop my online site to purchase the items to make your cards, tags, gifts or paper projects.  Thanks for looking and please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my card.

Have a Special Sunday!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. It doesn't appear that there was a struggle to come up with this clever card! I love the embossing and that clock is perfect for New Years! Thanks for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Dawn! I really did struggle, so it is great to hear from you! :))

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I really appreciate your kind comments!

      Delete
  3. Precious !!! I love the core'dinations paper and WOW - how it brings out the highlights to compliment the very vanilla! I love it! Thanks for playing with the PALS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Susan! I love core'dinations, too! :)

      Delete
  4. This is such a clever design for a New Year's card! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cindy! I really like the stamp set Clockworks and never use it often. Glad you liked my card! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!