Thursday, November 7, 2013

Post Card Santa CCMCWINTER 13-02







November 7, 2013

It is a very busy day for me.  I have a Stampin' Up Party in a little bit and I need to get this posted quickly.  It is going to rain soon, so I hope I get all my supplies packed and moved before a downpour.  Hope it is sunny where you are!

                                                    CCMCWINTER13-02

 Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper  Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla

Ink:  Early Expresso, Cherry Cobbler

Stamp Sets:  Santa's List,  Tiny Tags

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Distressing Tool, Stampin' Sponges, Paper Snips, Stampin Dimensionals, Tiny Tags Punch

Embellishments:  Linen Thread, Rustic Paper Clip

Santa is one of my favorite fellows!
Let me know your thoughts.
Please leave a comment in the box.

Off to teach others about Stampin' Up and my love for their products!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful VINTAGE card! I just love the use of the postcard and the Santa...so pretty! Thanks for joining the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mary! I just got the post card stamp and I love it!

      Delete
  2. I really have to get this postage stamp...I love the Santa stamped on it and the vintage look to your card! Just darling! Thanks for playing along with the Saturday Color Challenge on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Connie! I hesitated buying the post card stamp, but the more I looked at it, I knew I had to have it! :))

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!