Wednesday, September 18, 2013

3 x 3 Gift Enclosures

September 18, 2013

Today was absolutely gorgeous!!!!  A hint of Fall in the air.  I attended the Ladies Club meeting in my neighborhood and you could actually feel a little chill in the air.  It was so refreshing!

I spent the afternoon making a variety of 3 x 3 gift card enclosures.  It was fun to change it up a little today.  I used a lot of scrap paper to line all the envelopes, too!  Old teachers never throw away paper---I made good use of lots of scraps in my box.  I felt a sense of accomplishment when I saw how many cards I could make in a short amount of time. 



I am not going to list all the papers, ink, stamp sets, etc., but if there is one you want to know more about, please leave a comment at the bottom of my post.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join my email list. 

Looking forward to my weekend with Scrappin-Stampin' Friends!!!! One more day!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!