Pages

▼

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Have a Beary Sweet Day! The Paper Players Challenge PP804 Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC395

September 20, 2026 

It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps. 

The fabulous Christy is our hostess at The Paper Players this week.  She has a fun CAS challenge and the theme is "Bears." You can use any type of bear you want, just remember to keep it Clean and Simple! 

Heather designed this amazing sketch for us at Sunday Stamps.  This sketch can be used for any type of card.  So have fun and get creative! 




My card is Clean and Simple for The Paper Players.  So, I decided to use all white for my card.  I added a panel of white on the white card base.  I embossed it with an embossing folder with alphabet letters and numbers.  I did add a strip of blue polka dots to make the little bear pop off all the white.  The bear is stamped and colored with Copic Markers.  The stamp and dies are called Bear2stamp and it is  from Stamps for Life.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I added a few enamel dots and a little red heart on the bear for fun.  Wink of Stella was added for shine. 


The Paper Players Guidelines


1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!

                          Sunday Stamps Challenge Guidelines 


      Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday June 12th @ 6pm EST. 

The Paper Players 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!


8 comments:

  1. Your card is most definitely beary sweet, Claire, I love it! Great job coloring the teddy bear, he looks so soft and squishy and huggable, and I love the bitty pop of red for the heart. Thanks for making my bear challenge look amazing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your adorable teddy bear take on Heather's sketch!! Your card is sure to inspire those who will play along with our new "Don't Leaf Me" sketch at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC395

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Claire. The bear is adorable, especially with the little heart on his chest. The polka-dotted paper in the muted blue goes so well and the embossed background is fabulous. Great card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cuddly teddy bear makes for a lovely focal point Claire and who can resist a cute punny sentiment? Love that alphabet embossed background too. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, this is a fabulous CAS card. The white embossed panel adds great interest without taking away from that sweet little bear! I like that you put a heart on him. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that you colored this bear PERFECTLY, Claire! He is as cute as can be, and the blue polkadot paper is a fun addition to your white embossed background! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your perfectly colored bear steals the show and steals my heart, Claire! I love the embossed background and the "polka-dot pop" of color. It's an adorable card. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, Claire, you have made some fabulous cards but this, by far, is my favorite of all. I love absolutely EVERYTHING about it. The layout, that fabulously colored bear, that background. I jut LOVE it. Have a fabulous weekend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!