Pages

▼

Sunday, September 27, 2026

September 27, 2026

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The fabulous Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a fun and creative sketch for all of us.  You can make any type of card with this one.  I do believe I will use this one over and over.  Have fun! 


I decided to use the sketch to add to my Halloween stash.  I found these papers and used them to create my panels.   These stickers are from Paper Rose-Pink Halloween Die Cuts.  This is probably one of the easiest cards I have ever created.  Easy-peasy.  Don't you love it when the paper does all the work! 


The Paper Player Guidelines
1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!

For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Claire! I love spooky sweet Halloween stuff and your card fits squarely in that category. Love the polka dots and that super cute witch. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers are fab Claire and your not-so spooky witch is just adorable! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a spooky, spotty spectacular! Lots of fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little witch it too cute to spook! Adorable! Fun patterns too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love it when the paper does all the work, Claire, and what awesome papers these are. Your card is as cute as can be. I love the little witchy girl. This sweet card will be a "treat" for the lucky girl who gets it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, your selection of papers for this fun Halloween card is so wonderful! I love all the stars and dots. How cool is it that it came with that little witch sticker too. Easy and fabulous is always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, I just love your selection of papers and your little witch is adorable! I love how you paired the papers with the colors on your little witch, too. Fabulous use of the sketch
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!